Tuesday, November 09, 2004

DNA and Dental Records



My adaptation of the map found at http://member.shawn.ca/ianking His was "Jesusland."

Mine is about DNA and Dental records! It will be posted at my new address:< a href="http://flyfisher.typepad.com/geography">Please feel free to post it, steal it, use it, and taunt republicans with it. [I should state for the Record I was a registered Republican and I changed parties when the Patriot Act was signed. I didn't serve in the US Army to see our Bill of Rights and the Consitution be turned into toliet paper by momma boys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dental Health said...

Hi There! Really cool site . Ok so I'm always searching for this kind of stuff.
I have this fascination thing. Keep up the good work!
All Blessings,Dental Care

January 16, 2006 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous open365dayz said...

Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via hotels. Although I was looking for hotels I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!

April 5, 2006 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Home